2 tablespoons oil
75 g chicken
3 tablespoons frozen peas and carrots
1/2 tablespoon tom yum paste
250 g overnight steamed rice
1 teaspoon fish sauce
Splash of lime juice
1. Heat up ½ tablespoon of oil in a wok and fry the beaten egg into an omelet. Use the spatula to break the omelet into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat up the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of oil in the wok. Add the onion into the wok and sauté until aromatic.
3. Add the chicken, prawn and stir-fry until they are half cooked, follow by the frozen peas and carrots.
4. Add the tom yum paste and do a few quick stirs before adding the rice.
5. Add the fish sauce and the egg into the wok. Stir continuously to combine all the ingredients. Remove the tom yum fried rice from the wok and add a splash of lime juice.